"The Conscious and Subconscious Minds"
Why does it seem like people are sometimes self-destructing? Good question!
Let’s look into conscious versus subconscious desires:
- Weight Loss - an unhealthy, overweight person wants desperately to adapt a healthier lifestyle to lose weight. In their conscious mind (thoughts) they have every intention of eating healthy and exercising to achieve the goal of losing weight. They wake up in the morning, eat healthy, exercise but by sundown they are sitting on the couch munching on cake and potato chips.
- Quit Smoking – a person addicted to cigarettes wants desperately to adapt a healthier lifestyle by stopping the nasty habit. In their conscious mind (thoughts) they have every intention of kicking the habit. They wake up in the morning eager to become a non-smoker only to find themselves at the mercy of the nasty habit by the end of the day.
- As a young child one may have been raised by a loud, aggressive parent. A parent that possibly belittled the child, making them feel poorly about themselves and then feeding them cookies in an attempt to make the child happier. This is just a simple example of how one could adopt soothing oneself via emotional eating.
- Therefore, in the examples of over eating and smoking above, the subconscious mind might believe that eating that chocolate bar or smoking that cigarette, will sooth your anxiety and keep you calm, cool and collected. Perhaps the subconscious mind holds onto the habit for dear life because it wants to alleviate your stress. It is a coping tool to keep you safe and protected.
- If the subconscious mind controls 90% and your conscious mind controls 10% of your life, you can clearly see the problem. One can be doomed before they even begin! To further the dilemma, you are not aware of the beliefs that are controlling 90% of your life.
Is life stressing you out? Before going any further, you have the opportunity to try a bedtime healing MP3 for FREE! Scroll to the bottom of this page to instantly download the "Survive Stress" bedtime healing hypnosis MP3.
“The Power of Thought”
Have you ever tried to change your life and strive for something better? This is your conscious mind wanting desperately to improve your life. Your conscious mind only has 10% power over your life! Your conscious mind is your willpower, your long-term memory, your logical and critical thinking. Imagine that, your conscious mind, the thoughts that want to change your life, only has a 10% chance of succeeding!
Your subconscious mind houses your beliefs, emotions, habits, values, protective reactions, long-term memory, imagination and intuition. The subconscious mind contains an unlimited number of hidden beliefs that were created, one by one, since the day you were born. It is actually very complex.
The “In Pursuit of Healing” program uses Hypnosis partnered with NLP
First, you would benefit from understanding the altered states of brain waves:
- BETA - this is when you are awake; both the conscious and subsconscious mind is alert
- ALPHA - this is when you are deep in relaxation; your subconscious mind opens up to suggestion
- THETA - this is when you are in a light sleep; again your subconscious mind is open to suggestion
- DELTA - this is when you are in a deep sleep; again your subconscious mind is open to suggestion
Your subconscious mind never sleeps, it is awake and alert 24/7. The “In Pursuit of Healing” program uses hypnosis partnered with NLP to reprogram your subconscious mind.
Hypnosis/NLP used in the "In Pursuit of Healing" program basically unlocks the subconscious mind and positively reprograms your hidden beliefs using repetitive, affirmative reinforcement! This then gives you a new way of thinking which can result in new positive attitudes, behaviours and actions. Your thoughts are a very powerful tool. When you have found the golden key to control your thoughts, you then control your life.
Can it get any easier than healing while you sleep?
When you correctly apply this unique, one-of-a-kind healing program your life will begin to manifest your desires. You can live your life your way!
“In Pursuit of Healing” e-courses are totally flexible containing 3 levels:
- Level 1 – Healing
- Level 2 – Expanding
- Level 3 - Creating
Each healing subject requires 21-days of application. Your monthly membership includes access to a new healing subject every 21-days as follows:
- Morning Meditation MP3 download
- Daytime Affirmations MP3 download
- Bedtime Hypnosis/Meditation MP3 download
- Weekly email lesson (for 3 weeks) in both MP3 and PDF format
- Email access to Kathryn for any questions you may have
As an introductory offer, you will be entitled to a monthly 1-hour on-line Life Coaching Sessin with Kathryn.
At this point you might be feeling a great deal of doubt. It is absolutely normal to want to remain safe in your comfort zone. Fear of the unknown can stop you from taking action and moving forward.
- What is there to be afraid of? A better life?
- There is a lesson to help with your fear in the e-course program!
- Do you want to stay stuck in life or do you want to take a guaranteed chance?
- You have absolutely nothing to lose with the 7-day money back guarantee!
Your Monthly Membership is only $99.99 … that’s less than the cost of a 1-hour private session talking with a personal-growth and development counsellor. Imagine having the opportunity to heal your past emotional baggage, expand into a new positive attitude, become self-confident, and then set your sights on creating your new dream life...IMAGINE!
And remember … a great deal of your healing takes place while you are sleeping. The sooner you commit yourself to this powerful healing system, the sooner you will find happiness from the inside out. Say YES today!
The “In Pursuit of Healing” system works, give yourself this opportunity of healing and you too can be on your way to a happier, healthier you.
Certified Life Coach/NLP Practitioner/Certified Hypnotist/Law of Attraction Practitioner/Ho'oponopono Practitioner